Nǐ hǎo! Join us at Legacy Hall for our second annual Lunar New Year Celebration, featuring authentic Chinese cuisine and entertainment.
Our newest eatery, Yan Pan Asian, will be serving up hot and delicious Kung Pao chicken – and, as a special nod to the occasion, will offer delectable Chinese dumplings at their Potsticker Pop-Up in the Box Garden.
Come enjoy delightful, authentic Chinese performances, including:
- Lion Dancers by the Shaolin Hung Gar Tiger Crane Association
- Chinese Yo-yo by Thomas Gu
- Kung Fu Demonstration by the Shaolin Hung Gar Tiger Crane Association
- Chinese Folk Dance by Anita's Music Studio
- Guzheng Chinese Harp by Anita's Music Studio
General admission is free. If you’d like to reserve a front row seat to all of the action, purchase a Reserved Stage View Table or VIP Lounge beneath our open-air tent in the Box Garden.
We can’t wait to see you there!
*To protect you from weather conditions, there will be a large, open-air tent in the Box Garden at this event, covering only the Reserved Stage View Tables for 6 and VIP Lounges in the Box Garden. General admission tickets are not guaranteed space under a covered area in the Box Garden or an unobstructed view of the stage.
No refunds will be issued.
FREE EVENT DETAILS: This is a FREE event, therefore General Admission registration does NOT guarantee seating or access to the venue. Tickets will not be collected for General Admission, but WILL be collected for table reservations upon check-in. PRO TIP #12: Arrive early to popular events as seating may go quickly!
**Please note that tables are reserved as a unit. For example, when you purchase a $75 “Stage View Table for 6”, you are reserving all 6 seats at a table — so that one table ticket purchase will cover you, plus 5 of your guests.**
1) Wear A Face Mask. Please wear a face mask while wandering the venue. You may move it to the side while seated or actively eating and drinking. If you do not have one, we have masks available for purchase at the Hall Guide desk on the First Floor for $1.
2) 6 Feet Please! Tables will be placed 6 ft. apart, and no more than 6 people MAX will be allowed per a table. If you proceed to move tables or chairs, you may be asked to leave, and your table will be forfeited. While on premises, you promise to respect social distancing and remain 6ft. apart from other patrons.
3) Keep Those Hands So Fresh n’ Clean. Soap and water can be found at all first-floor bathrooms. Hand sanitizing stations are located at all doors.
4) Feeling unwell? Stay home! Please do not share your germs.
YOUR VISIT: Is this your first time visiting us? Great! Legacy Hall is an innovative, European-style food hall combining the best elements of a beer garden, craft brewery and live entertainment venue. You’ll love the three-story, 55,000-square-foot space featuring more than 20 curated restaurant stalls offering flavors from around the world. Plus, the Box Garden which is the Hall’s expansive outdoor entertainment venue, where guests sing along to live music, watch movies, cheer on live sports broadcasts and more. To learn more, visit www.legacyfoodhall.com or call (972) 846-4255. Get social with Legacy Hall (@legacyfoodhall) on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. No outside food or beverages will be permitted within the hall. Our venue is all ages but minors must be accompanied by adults during a performance.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY: When severe weather conditions exist in close proximity to Legacy Hall, we may choose to delay a performance for an hour or more, before deciding to cancel or proceed. The Box Garden stage is an outdoor venue and is not covered. Guest safety is our primary concern. If weather conditions dictate, we may have to cancel a show. We encourage all Legacy Hall guests to dress for potential weather changes. Umbrellas are not admitted in the venue during concerts.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD & DRINKS: No outside food or drinks are allowed. Exceptions are made for the dietary needs of infants, medical determinations and homemade desserts for special celebrations (ex.: birthdays).
HEY PARENTS! Please know that you and your children’s safety is our top priority. Therefore, we respectfully ask that children are accompanied by an adult AT ALL TIMES in Legacy Hall and the Box Garden. There is no running (races, tag, climbing, etc.), throwing objects, pushing…you know the drill. Let’s be safe and have fun!
No refunds will be issued.