ALOHHHH-HA! Conclude your summer Hawaiian style at Legacy Hall’s End of Summer Luau on Saturday, August 29.
Prepare to hang loose in our outdoor Box Garden as you enjoy hula and fire dancers, a traditional Kalua Pig Roast, and a kid and adult-friendly limbo competition. To make the celebration even breezier, the ultimate Bryan Adams Tribute, Summer of ’69, will play rock music late into the evening.
With your ticket purchase, you’ll have access to Dock Local’s Hawaiian Dinner Package [$18]! Enjoy bites of Kalua roasted pig, lime coconut shrimp, pineapple slaw, and more! Limited tickets are available at the door for the Hawaiian Dinner for [$22]. Food is not included in the overall ticket cost, so please include your meal as an add-on at checkout.
As you enjoy the evening’s entertainment, sip on a refreshing Idol Time Passionfruit Pineapple Beer brewed onsite or a Bacardi Tropical Cocktail served in a collectable coconut cup.
Make sure to reserve your spot as soon as possible- you and your ohana do not want to miss this event. Mahalo!
6 - 9 PM
Authentic Pig Roast by Dock Local in Box Garden
7 - 8 PM
Hula and fire dancers (Grace Hula Dance Co.)
8:30 - 10 PM
Summer of ’69 (Bryan Adams tribute) in Box Garden
Legacy Hall’s live music is back and we’re taking every precaution. You MUST REGISTER (i.e. reserve your space) via Eventbrite to enjoy the music in the Box Garden. You will be asked to show your Eventbrite Registration at the door. This will allow us to safely manage capacity. No reservation, no access – sorry, folks!
Reserved spaces include: ($150) VIP Balcony Lounge with cocktail service [21+], ($50) Stage View Table for 6, ($35) Stage View Table for 4, ($25) Reserved Perimeter Table for 4, and ($7) GA Standing Room.
**Please note that tables are reserved as a unit. For example, when you purchase a $50 “Stage View Table for 6”, you are reserving all 6 seats at a table — so that one table ticket purchase will cover you, plus 5 of your guests.**
With your ticket purchase, you’ll have access to Dock Local’s Hawaiian Dinner Package! Simply add the $18 dinner to your order and redeem it at the door. You may purchase the dinner for $22 at the door. *Please note that purchasing this dinner package will not grant you access to the Box Garden for the performances. You MUST purchase a ticket to enter.
See below for HOUSE RULES. Upon registering for the live music in the Box Garden, you are agreeing to maintain our House Rules.
The Box Garden will close to the public at 6:00 PM. Check-in time for reservations is 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM at the Hall Guide desk (1st Floor). If you are not checked in by this time, you forfeit your reservation to the next person on the Wait List.
Upon REGISTERING FOR LIVE MUSIC in the Box Garden you are agreeing to our House Rules:
1) You will be asked to show your Eventbrite Registration at the door.
2) You must Register on Eventbrite for this event, and that without a reservation you will not have access to the Box Garden.
3) You understand that you are foregoing your reservation if you miss the check-in time of 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM at the Hall Guide desk (1st Floor).
4) Wear A Face Mask. Please wear a face mask while wandering the venue. You may move it to the side while eating and drinking (because we just don’t know how you’d eat with a mask on!). If you do not have one, we have masks available for purchase at the Hall Guide desk on the First Floor for $1.
5) 6 Feet Please! Tables will be placed 6 ft. apart, and no more than 6 people MAX will be allowed per a table. If you proceed to move tables or share chairs around tables, you may be asked to leave, and your table will be forfeited. While on premises, you promise to respect social distancing and remain 6ft. apart from other patrons.
6) Keep Those Hands So Fresh n’ Clean. Soap and water can be found at all first-floor bathrooms. Hand sanitizing stations are located at all doors.
7) Feeling unwell? Stay home! Please do not share your germs.
YOUR VISIT: Is this your first time visiting us? Great! Legacy Hall is an innovative, European-style food hall combining the best elements of a beer garden, craft brewery and live entertainment venue. You’ll love the three-story, 55,000-square-foot space featuring more than 20 curated restaurant stalls offering flavors from around the world. Plus, the Box Garden which is the Hall’s expansive outdoor entertainment venue, where guests sing along to live music, watch movies, cheer on live sports broadcasts and more. To learn more, visit www.legacyfoodhall.com or call (972) 846-4255. Get social with Legacy Hall (@legacyfoodhall) on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. No outside food or beverages will be permitted within the hall. Our venue is all ages but minors must be accompanied by adults during a performance.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY: When severe weather conditions exist in close proximity to Legacy Hall, we may choose to delay a performance for an hour or more, before deciding to cancel or proceed. The Box Garden stage is an outdoor venue and is not covered. Guest safety is our primary concern. If weather conditions dictate, we may have to cancel a show. We encourage all Legacy Hall guests to dress for potential weather changes. Umbrellas are not admitted in the venue during concerts.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD & DRINKS: No outside food or drinks are allowed. Exceptions are made for the dietary needs of infants, medical determinations and homemade desserts for special celebrations (ex.: birthdays).
HEY PARENTS! Please know that you and your children’s safety is our top priority. Therefore, we respectfully ask that children are accompanied by an adult AT ALL TIMES in Legacy Hall and the Box Garden. There is no running (races, tag, climbing, etc.), throwing objects, pushing…you know the drill. Let’s be safe and have fun!
No refunds will be issued.