Hop over to Legacy Hall for an egg-cellent Jazzy Easter Brunch w/ the Bobby Falk Group, the Easter Bunny and a plethora of brunch options!
For Peep’s Sake! Skip the long lines, required reservations and limited menus. Hop over to Legacy Hall for an egg-cellent Jazzy Easter Brunch with Bobby Falk Group featuring…
- THE Easter Bunny
- Build Your Own Mimosa & Bloody Mary Bar at Bar Main
- And a plethora of brunch options!
For this special weekend, our eateries are featuring their favorite brunch items, including:
• Shrimp n Grits from Dock Local (Shrimp, Sausage, Gouda Grits and Smoked Bacon crumbles with a touch of cotija cheese)
• ‘Not My First Rodeo’ Breakfast Sandwich from Whisk & Eggs (Over Easy Egg, Smoked Brisket, Smoked Cheddar, Lettuce, Jalapenos, BBQ Aioli, Brioche Bun. Side of Tots and Greens)
• The Bachelorette Party Bowl from Whisk & Eggs (3 Scrambled Eggs, Smoked Salmon, Hollandaise Aioli, Chives, Tomatoes, Toast. Side of Tots and Greens)
•  Chicken & Waffle Tacos from Velvet Taco (Crisp Chicken Tenders, Peppercorn Gravy, Green Apple Slaw, Maple syrup, Peppered Bacon, Red Chili Aioli, Chives, Waffle)
• Breakfast Burrito from Brisket Love (Brisket and egg breakfast burrito)
• Quiche & Cinnamon Roll from Leila Bakery
• The Colonel Waffle from Press Waffle Co. (Liège waffle topped with crispy chicken tenders, bacon crumbles, a maple syrup drizzle, and a cooked-to-order fried egg)
• Southern Chicken & Biscuit from Roots Chicken Shak (Duckfat fried Chicken Strips, Buttermilk Biscuit, Steens Butter, and Pepperjelly. Served with seasonal fruit)
• Breakfast Plate from Degenhardt’s Brat Haus (2 Eggs, 1 Sausage, 2 Bacon Strips, 3 Pancakes, and potato hash. Served with jam and fresh, premium coffee)
See something that looks tasty? Pre-order an Easter Brunch Package [$25] that includes One  Brunch Entrée and One  Mimosa or Bloody Mary.
Happy Easter Friends! We can’t wait to spend the weekend with you and your family.
FREE EVENT DETAILS: This is a FREE event, therefore general registration does NOT guarantee seating. Seating is first come, first served. PRO TIP #12: Arrive early to popular events as seating may go quickly!
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY: When severe weather conditions exist in close proximity to Legacy Hall, we may choose to delay a performance for an hour or more, before deciding to cancel or proceed. The Box Garden stage is an outdoor venue and is not covered. Guest safety is our primary concern. If weather conditions dictate, we may have to cancel a show. We encourage all Legacy Hall guests to dress for potential weather changes. Umbrellas are not admitted in the venue during concerts.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD & DRINKS: No outside food or drinks are allowed.
HEY PARENTS! We ask that children are accompanied by an adult AT ALL TIMES in Legacy Hall and the Box Garden.
No refunds will be issued.