Legacy Hall is the ultimate watching destination for NCAA Madness with a HUGE 24ft TV, 5 bars and nearly 20 eateries.
Catch every minute of the action on our big screen in the Box Garden with the sound ON! There are over two dozen TVs to catch the games inside.
Bring your whole team and split snacks like:
– Duck Fat Fried Chicken Wings from Roots Chicken Shak
– Brisket Nachos from Brisket Love
– Pizza from Italian Job
During Sweet 16, Elite 8, Final 4 and the Championship, head to the Box Garden for a chance to win Miller Lite backpacks, hats, sunglasses, and t-shirts! (21+)
ABOUT LEGACY HALL: Legacy Hall is an innovative, European-style food hall combining the best elements of a beer garden, craft brewery and live entertainment venue. You’ll love the three-story, 55,000-square-foot space featuring nearly 20 curated restaurant stalls offering flavors from around the world. Plus, the Box Garden which is the Hall’s expansive outdoor entertainment venue, where guests sing along to live music, watch movies, cheer on live sports broadcasts and more.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD & DRINKS: No outside food or drinks are allowed.
HEY PARENTS! We ask that children are accompanied by an adult AT ALL TIMES in Legacy Hall and the Box Garden.
1) Masks, Please! We kindly ask that guests wear masks (when not actively eating or drinking) for the protection of themselves and those around them. All Legacy Hall staff will be masked.
2) 6 Feet Is Best! Please respect the personal space of others.
3) Feeling unwell? Stay home!