Join us on Saturday, October 10 for the ultimate Red River Rivalry Watch Party followed by a Winners After Party with Prophets and Outlaws!
Reserve a prime spot for you and your team to catch the game on our HUGE 24ft LED screen in our outdoor Box Garden or on one of our covered balconies.
Table reservations are from 10am – 2pm, and the game begins at 11am.
If you’re a true fan, you’ll go all the way and reserve a VIP Lounge on our 2nd floor balcony with the best view of our big screen, dedicated cocktail service, soft seating, and your team’s swag.
Have a big team? Reserve space for a large group by emailing email@example.com.
The game may be in the morning, but it’s never too early to tailgate! Add on a Red River Brunch Package ($55) to your table reservation to get a Mimosa Carafe OR Bucket of Beer and (4) Four delicious 7o’clock Breakfast Sandwiches from Whisk & Eggs with scrambled eggs, swiss cheese, tomatoes, chives, sriracha mayo, and brioche bun.
Bars and restaurants will be open and operating as normal.
The big game will be followed by a Winners After Party (or losers…you can still party 😉) with live music from the iconic country band Prophets and Outlaws.
You MUST REGISTER (i.e. reserve your space) via Eventbrite to reserve a space in the Box Garden. You will be asked to show your Eventbrite Registration at the door. This will allow us to safely manage capacity. No reservation, no access – sorry, folks!
The Box Garden will close to the public from 10AM -2PM. Check-in time for reservations is 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM at the Hall Guide desk (1st Floor). If you are not checked in by 11:30AM, you forfeit your reservation. Game time is at 11:00 AM.
**Please note that tables are reserved as a unit. For example, when you purchase a $45 “Stage View Table for 6”, you are reserving all 6 seats at a table — so that one table ticket purchase will cover you, plus 5 of your guests.**
**Please select your table carefully as a change fee will be charged for any table switches (unless it is an upgrade to a larger table) post-purchase.**
Upon REGISTERING FOR OUR RED RIVER WATCH PARTY you are agreeing to our House Rules:
1) You will be asked to show your Eventbrite Registration at the door.
2) You must Register on Eventbrite for this event, and that without a reservation you will not have access to the Box Garden or any of the reserved tables within Legacy Hall.
3) You understand that you are foregoing your reservation if you miss the check-in time of 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM at the Hall Guide desk (1st Floor).
4) Wear A Face Mask. Please wear a face mask while wandering the venue. You may move it to the side while eating and drinking (because we just don’t know how you’d eat with a mask on!). If you do not have one, we have masks available for purchase at the Hall Guide desk on the First Floor for $1.
5) 6 Feet Please! Tables will be placed 6 ft. apart. If you proceed to move tables or share chairs around tables, you may be asked to leave, and your table will be forfeited. While on premises, you promise to respect social distancing and remain 6ft. apart from other patrons.
6) Keep Those Hands So Fresh n’ Clean. Soap and water can be found at all first-floor bathrooms. Hand sanitizing stations are located at all doors.
7) Feeling unwell? Stay home! Please do not share your germs.
YOUR VISIT: Is this your first time visiting us? Great! Legacy Hall is an innovative, European-style food hall combining the best elements of a beer garden, craft brewery and live entertainment venue. You’ll love the three-story, 55,000-square-foot space featuring more than 20 curated restaurant stalls offering flavors from around the world. Plus, the Box Garden which is the Hall’s expansive outdoor entertainment venue, where guests sing along to live music, watch movies, cheer on live sports broadcasts and more. To learn more, visit www.legacyfoodhall.com or call (972) 846-4255. Get social with Legacy Hall (@legacyfoodhall) on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. No outside food or beverages will be permitted within the hall. Our venue is all ages but minors must be accompanied by adults during a performance.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY: When severe weather conditions exist in close proximity to Legacy Hall, we may choose to delay a performance for an hour or more, before deciding to cancel or proceed. The Box Garden stage is an outdoor venue and is not covered. Guest safety is our primary concern. If weather conditions dictate, we may have to cancel a show. We encourage all Legacy Hall guests to dress for potential weather changes. Umbrellas are not admitted in the venue during concerts.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD & DRINKS: No outside food or drinks are allowed. Exceptions are made for the dietary needs of infants, medical determinations and homemade desserts for special celebrations (ex.: birthdays).
HEY PARENTS! Please know that you and your children’s safety is our top priority. Therefore, we respectfully ask that children are accompanied by an adult AT ALL TIMES in Legacy Hall and the Box Garden. There is no running (races, tag, climbing, etc.), throwing objects, pushing…you know the drill. Let’s be safe and have fun!
No refunds will be issued.