Step into a midsummer night’s dream at the grand opening party for Tonic Bar & Lounge
Don’t miss summery cocktails, DJ Blake Ward on the decks, and an exclusive 21+ experience.
With dreamy florals and upbeat tunes, you’ll be transported to an oasis away from the bustling Hall to celebrate this new space on Thursday, May 13 at 7PM.
At this event only, you’ll be able to play bartender and select custom garnishes at our Ketel One cart.
While enjoying the soirée, sip on a craft cocktail from our expert bartenders and relax on a plush lounge. Check out our favorite cocktails to sip on while at grand opening:
- Botanical Spritz: Ketel One Botanical Vodka, fragrant herbs, and crisp fruit.
- Cucumber & Mint Mule: Ketel One Botanical Cucumber & Mint vodka, fresh cucumber slices, mint sprigs and ginger beer.
- Botanical 75: Ketel One Botanical Grapefruit & Rose Vodka, lemon, sparkling wine, and delicious grapefruit.
Get creative and design your own fresh flower crown at our Vases + Vines pop-up!
The grand opening kicks off live DJ sets on every Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, and live acoustic shows on Sundays in Tonic Bar & Lounge.
This event is free to attend.
FREE EVENT DETAILS: This is a FREE event, therefore registration does NOT guarantee seating or access to the venue. Seating is first come, first served. PRO TIP #12: Arrive early to popular events as seating may go quickly!
1) Masks, Please! We kindly ask that guests wear masks (when not actively eating or drinking) for the protection of themselves and those around them. All Legacy Hall staff will be masked.
2) 6 Feet Is Best! Please respect the personal space of others.
3) Feeling unwell? Stay home!
ABOUT LEGACY HALL: Legacy Hall is an innovative, European-style food hall combining the best elements of a beer garden, craft brewery and live entertainment venue. You’ll love the three-story, 55,000-square-foot space featuring nearly 20 curated restaurant stalls offering flavors from around the world. Plus, the Box Garden which is the Hall’s expansive outdoor entertainment venue, where guests sing along to live music, watch movies, cheer on live sports broadcasts and more.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD & DRINKS: No outside food or drinks are allowed.