SO YOU CAN CINCO ALL YEAR LONG
We’re going to let you in on a little secret and it’s a good one: Legacy Hall’s House Margarita. It is vehemently loved by many and the truth is, it’s soo simple to make! You can easily make this one at home. All you need is a cocktail shaker, your favorite margarita glass (or any glass) and 6 ingredients listed below.
Below we listed out the single serving version of this recipe, but it’s super easy to double/triple batch for sharing with friends by just multiplying the quantities by the number servings you’ll need. Because sharing is caring, right!?
- 1.5 oz. Tequila Blanco
- .75 oz. Lime juice
- .5 oz. Agave Syrup
- .5 oz. Cointreau
- *OPTIONAL: Salting the Glass
- *1 Tbsp. Salt
- Garnish : 1 Lime – Cut a wedge
- Add as much or as little salt as you’d like to a plate.
- Wet the rim of your class with a little lime juice.
- Now, twist the rim of the upside-down class on the salt plate.
- Grab a shaker and fill it halfway with ice.
- Add all the ingredients listed above to the shaker. Shake! Shake it real’ good.
- Once it’s nice and shaken, completely fill your drink cup of choice with ice and strain the liquid over ice.
- Garnish with lime!