Hippy, Hoppity, Easter’s on its way!
For Peep’s Sake! Skip the long lines, required reservations and limited menus. Hop over to Legacy Hall for an egg-cellent Jazzy Easter Brunch with Bobby Falk Group featuring…
• THE Easter Bunny
• Build Your Own Mimosa & Bloody Mary Bar at Bar Main
• And a plethora of brunch options!
ABOUT BOBBY FALK GROUP: Featuring top talent in the DFW area, the Bobby Falk group is a contemporary jazz ensemble playing jazz classics, pop hits, and soul tunes. The Bobby Falk Group has released two full-length albums and performed across the country at critically-acclaimed events such as the Fort Worth Main Street Arts Festival, Denton Jazz and Arts Festival, and the Huntingburg Jazz Fest. The group calls the DFW area home and regularly performs in the area.
For this special weekend, our eateries are featuring their favorite brunch items, including:
• Shrimp n Grits from Dock Local
- Shrimp, Sausage, Gouda Grits and Smoked Bacon crumbles with a touch of cotija cheese.
• ‘Not My First Rodeo’ Breakfast Sandwich from Whisk & Eggs
- Over Easy Egg, Smoked Brisket, Smoked Cheddar, Lettuce, Jalapenos, BBQ Aioli, Brioche Bun. Side of Tots and Greens.
• The Bachelorette Party Bowl from Whisk & Eggs
- 3 Scrambled Eggs, Smoked Salmon, Hollandaise Aioli, Chives, Tomatoes, Toast. Side of Tots and Greens.
•  Chicken & Waffle Tacos from Velvet Taco
- Crisp Chicken Tenders, Peppercorn Gravy, Green Apple Slaw, Maple syrup, Peppered Bacon, Red Chili Aioli, Chives, Waffle.
• Breakfast Burrito from Brisket Love
- Smoked brisket, potato, cheese and egg burrito.
• The Colonel Waffle from Press Waffle Co.
- Liège waffle topped with crispy chicken tenders, bacon crumbles, a maple syrup drizzle, and a cooked-to-order fried egg.
• Southern Chicken & Biscuit from Roots Chicken Shak
- Duckfat fried Chicken Strips, Buttermilk Biscuit, Steens Butter, and Pepperjelly. Served with seasonal fruit.
• Breakfast Plate from Degenhardt’s Brat Haus
- 2 Eggs, 1 Sausage, 2 Bacon Strips, 3 Pancakes, and potato hash. Served with jam and fresh, premium coffee.
• Quiche & Cinnamon Roll from Leila Bakery
Happy Easter, friends! We can’t wait to spend the weekend with you and your family.